Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Just a quick update

This is just a quick update to let you know what I'm currently working on with this blog. I have had suggestions from different people to add a fishing guide for tournaments in the same style as the current Area Fishing Guide with the tables. Actually,  I had already started working on it, so I agree that it's a good idea!   X-)

It will be ready "soon" (currently my schedule is a little bit busy).
Maybe on this weekend.

Oh... and I might as well share a piece of information about the Mandarinfish that I've just found out about thanks to the player Hondzik78. Previously I thought that the Mandarinfish could only be caught from the pier in Pinheira, but it turns out you can also catch it from the beach.

Is there really a difference if you fish from the beach or from the pier? Well, have you ever caught a Puffer Fish from the beach?  *mysterious smile*


Mandarinfish.


Have fun! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment